Thursday, November 3, 2011
Bio
My name is Johan Noon and I am 22 years old. I'm a white male and I live out in Williamstown, Massachusetts out on the frontier. My family was not well off in any sense. I was extremely poor as a child so my education is very minimal. I completed 2 years of school before I had to tend to my families farm. I currently work in a factory out of North Adams, Massachusetts. I barely have enough money to survive, let alone provide for a family which is why I have decided to not start one as of now. I feel I need a good financial backing before I start a family which at the rate I'm going at probably won't happen. I hope to at least get out of the factory soon and work on my own farm. The factory is so much work and too little pay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment